As per legislative decree 22/05/1999 N.185 and article 64 of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005 regarding distance contracts for consumer protection, the return can only be accepted within 14 working days from the order.
Furthermore, for the return it must be taken into account that:
1. The cost of transport will not be refunded;
2. The return costs are therefore charged to the customer;
3. The product, the packaging and the contents of the box must be returned as new, intact and non-conditioned;
4. The product must not have been used even partially;
5. The return must take place in the manner described below and previously authorized by one of our operators;
6. If the product is returned without respecting points 1,2,3,4 and 5, you will not be entitled to a refund.
How to proceed with the Return
We remind you that the right of withdrawal must be exercised within 14 working days.
Although not required by law, in order to improve the service, a brief explanatory note of the reason for the withdrawal would be appreciated.
The right of withdrawal is exercised by sending a written communication by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the address of the supplier within the prescribed time and must be immediately communicated to our operators by telephone to agree on the return.
The Customer is obliged at his own expense to return it or make it available to the supplier or the person designated by him, within 14 working days of the notice of withdrawal, subject to written indication of the chosen return method;
The return must take place by means of the postal or traceable courier service.
The Goods must be returned with traceable shipping to:
The World of Wonders
Via delle Campanule 20
63100 Ascoli Piceno (Italy)
It is understood that Il Mondo delle Meraviglie will not proceed with the reimbursement, until the returned goods can be controlled.
For more information, see the GENERAL CONDITIONS page.